I told you, be careful not mix Gravity Waves (a fluid dynamics effect) with Gravitational Waves (a prediction from Einstein’s General Relativity). The editor of the article has fallen squarely on this error.
Image credit: Shutterstock.com
SCIENTISTS, by artist Alan Kennedy on Flickr
- Galileo Galilei and the moons of Jupiter
- Isaac Newton: the motion of objects and spectrum of light
- Charles Darwin and descent with modification via natural selection
- Nicola Tesla and the age of electricity
- Albert Einstein and spacetime
I’ll take set of them, poster sized mounted on canvas.
Josh Holloway addressed the Batman vs Superman casting rumors:
"It hasn’t been brought to my attention by my people, so maybe they’re just floating it softly around, but that would be cool! Sure, I think I’m available at the moment as we just wrapped up. I’m an actor, I like different roles. Batman movies are awesome, Marvel movies are awesome. But we’ll see, I’m on a series right now. I think they usually want to sign you up for several movies and I don’t know if you can do that when you’re committed to a series…" (via IGN)
Aquaman was always my fave