Recently, the intrepid co-hosts of Sound on Sight radio asked me to help host a podcast devoted to Keanu Reeves. I had been hoping for a long time that they would have just such a podcast, and I wanted to take this opportunity to explain a little bit more about why I find Reeves to […]
Deleted scene from the critically acclaimed film, Gravity.
This is hysterical #centripetal force
I told you, be careful not mix Gravity Waves (a fluid dynamics effect) with Gravitational Waves (a prediction from Einstein’s General Relativity). The editor of the article has fallen squarely on this error.
Image credit: Shutterstock.com
SCIENTISTS, by artist Alan Kennedy on Flickr
- Galileo Galilei and the moons of Jupiter
- Isaac Newton: the motion of objects and spectrum of light
- Charles Darwin and descent with modification via natural selection
- Nicola Tesla and the age of electricity
- Albert Einstein and spacetime
I’ll take set of them, poster sized mounted on canvas.